Covid update May 14th, 2021
Ozuki Salon will continue to require masks for everyone in the salon and we will continue to practice an occupancy limit. We will revisit this policy in June.
find below a list of our safety measures:
- We are screening all staff members and clients upon arrival. You must be able to answer “No” to the following questions: Have you had a fever in the past 72 hours? Have you experienced any cough, cold, or flu-like symptoms within the past 10 days? Have you been in contact with a person with confirmed or suspected positive COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Everyone is required to wear masks.
- Ozuki Staff members are required to sanitize their hands in between each client.
- All stations and dryers are at least 6-feet apart.
- Chairs, stations and dryers will be sanitized in between each client.
- The surfaces including doorknobs, light switches, chairs and cabinets will be sanitized every hour.
- We have slightly lengthened the time of each appointment in order to sanitize in between clients.
- We are asking clients to wear their own masks.
- We are asking clients to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- We are asking clients to come alone without friends or family members.
- We are asking clients to come with as few personal belongings as possible.
- We have eliminated our waiting area and are asking our clients to check-in and wait in the courtyard.
- There will be no refreshment service.
- There will be no magazines or hairstyling books.
- “Shampoo at home” and “no blow-drys” are optional. The price will remain the same.