Covid update January 2023
Due to the close personal nature of our business Ozuki Salon will continue to require masks for everyone in the salon and we will continue to practice an occupancy limit. We will revisit this policy on a monthly basis.
find below a list of our safety measures:
- You must be able to answer “No” to the following questions: Have you had a fever in the past 72 hours? Have you
experienced any cough, cold, or flu-like symptoms within the past 10 days? Have you been in contact with a person with confirmed or suspected positive COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Everyone is required to wear masks.
- Ozuki Staff members are required to sanitize their hands in between each client.
- We are asking clients to wear their own masks.
- We are asking clients to come alone without friends or family members.
- We are asking clients to come with as few personal belongings as possible.
- There will be no refreshment service.
- There will be no magazines or hairstyling books.
- “Shampoo at home” and “no blow-drys” are optional. The price will remain the same.